From:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2014 04:49:18 -0600
Hi Linda,

Well, to be honest I do not know the exact current price. When I started in
ham radio, I focused on it very intensely. Back in 1989 there were five
license classes, and three levels of code. I loved the challenge. When ever
I was at home the radio was on. Smile. So, with God's help I went from
novice to extra in seven months. This cot the attention of someone at the
radio convention in Kansas City near where I lived, and as a reward for my
hard work, I was given a life time membership to the ARRL. Thus, I have not
kept up on the latest prices.

What I do know is that for blind people it used to be about a tenth of the
price for sighted people. Sighted people back then were paying about $35 a
year.

I hope this helps.

God bless,
Mark

--
Currently in Rockford, Greater Rockford, Illinois Clear, -11.0°F(-23.9°C)
Wind:S (170°) at 3mph (3KT)