From:
Bill Deatherage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 02:16:46 -0500
first of all, I want to apologize for a previous message from a few days ago or a few weeks ago when I recomended the Panasonic cordless phone  I got mine around the first of January and it seemed like a dream come true.  It had the build in caller ID and some of the functions talked.  it even let me know when the battery was getting low.  well, that wonderful phone has bit the dust.  I took a magnifier and read the desplay on the screen when I tried to turn it on.  It said it couldn't find the base.  to make sure the  adapter waws plugged into the base.  so I tried the adapter to make sure it was plugged in and it still isn't working.  So if any one can recomend a good cordless phone I would be interested.  I have a GE cordless plugged in now.  It works all right but I am not satisfied with it.  I have a stand alone Talking Caller ID.  So I don't need a phone with a built in caller ID.  I have heard it said that when you have too much on one thing that is more to go wrong.  I was wondering what kind of luck people have had with the Unidens?  I once had a Uniden that was a 10 meter rig and it worked very well.
well, I hope this can help some one I can't find the box the phone came in either can I find the receit where I purchased it.  Circut City used to  be able to find where you bought it and make the return from there.  I don't think Best Buy will do that.  I have never asked them but It never hurts to try.
thank you all for listening and I hope some one else can find some benefit from my experience.
Bill Deatherage