From:
Nora / KB1OHB <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2007 17:04:36 -0400
Hi Bill,

I have had the VX7R since December.  The closest thing to an accessible
manual is through Handiham.org.  They have manuals for the VX1, VX2, and
VX5 on casssette.  I also have the Nifty Mini Manual, and that does not use
graphics when indicating which key to use.

I have both the VX7 Programmer software put out by Yaesu and the VX7
Commander freeware.  These are very simple, Excel-type spreadsheet
programs.  That is how I program the radio mostly.  You can access every
function (I think) from these programs.  I am more than happy to help you
with your radio.  You can email me off list, if you like.

Nora
KB1OHB