From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2008 18:22:39 -0400
John,
Does someone make an adapter for the Motorola digital system?  Some of the
guys around here are using D-Star, but they are only using it for RACES
work.  The Icom D-Star equipment is rather expensive and not very accessible
at this time.
73
Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!