From:
Junior Lolley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2014 15:17:42 -0400
Colin, okay now that is why I asked the question in the first place to learn
something for myself.
If this is a problem don't worry no more questions for this list.

Junior Lolley kg4itd
Liberty County Emergency Coordinator.
"The 3 C's of life: choices, chances, and changes. You must make a choice to
take a chance or your life will never change."