From:
Karim Lakhani <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:27:08 -0700
Hello Martin,
Thanks for the explanation it's a lot to wrap around my small head.
<smile>
I certainly think I did read a lot of information on different frequencies
and such but the acronym through me off.
 Thanks.

$$$$
MSN: & EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
SKYPE: goldenace4
Visit The Ice Zone:
Http://members.shaw.ca/theicezone
$$$$
"History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered
heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed.
They won because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats."

*B. C. Forbes