From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 08:19:06 -0400
Buy a copy of Nero, that's all the CD burner software you need, if you want
to use Easy CD creator, use an old version, stay away from version 7 because
I have that and it doesn't work with jfw, I don't know what you're using,
but Nero is very easy to use and very good, not cheap, I think it's about
$77 on www.amazon.com maybe cheaper somewhere else, but well worth the
money, I have that on my laptop, came with it and when I have the money I'll
put it on my desktop computer as well because it's really good.