From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2013 19:11:40 -0400
Hi Tom,
Yes, I knew Abe, W8HVG very well!
In fact, he designed and built some tuning aids for me for the HF radio.
This was back in the 70's however.
I did not know he had become a silent key however.
He knew more about electronics than almost anyone I ever had met.
He even conducted some all-day seminars in Grand Rapids for the hams of
southwest Michigan.
He was really a great guy!
Thanks for sharing that news with me.
I forgot that the Hudsonville ham fest was in June!
By the way, did you get any bargains at the hamfest?
Best 73.
Lowell  W8QIY