From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2013 17:33:01 -0700
I seriously doubt it.  For one thing, it is icom only.  Colby Kansas had
a system up and they just gave it to another group in the state, no
usage.  I had no interest at all, 500 for a radio and not accessible at
all.  You have to be a rocket scientist just to call cq on a swpecific
repeater.  Not for me at all.