From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2012 21:17:41 -0400
I think the first question is, did it do that before? If not, it may be
failing and just be time to replace it which might fix the problem. Other
wise, is the coax near it maybe you can reroute it? Can you hear it even if
you disconnect the antenna? It could be simple as ferrite beads, or rapping
the wires in aluminum foil, yes that works for some things I'm told the
older actiontec routers used with Verizon fios that was the trick to stop
their noise, if that wasn't a problem before, there's got to be a way to fix
it.