Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2013 11:31:31 -0400
No, you're not necessarily out of luck.  If you have OpenBook, or Kurzweil,
you can recognize the pdf image by printing it to the Freedom Import, or
Kurzweil Virtual Printer,  respectively.

If you don't have those, you can converted a limited size file free by going
http://www.onlineocr.net/

Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.

Steve, K8SP
Lansing, MI