From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:46:51 -0500
When I'm done with college in a year or so, I plan to. I can't do both while
paying off old bills and stuff all at the same time. Luckily I still get
computer work now and then and the odd close friend or family member who
only calls me when they need something who shows up with car problems for me
to fix, honestly if I could get the computer stuff back active again, I'd be
better off doing that the way I have been, for myself, not as a business but
making money at it little by little. The custom computer business is about
dead though.