From:
Robert Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 12:44:20 -0700
    Yeah just specs but not even the technical specs.  LOL  The Sherwood
site doesnt even have the manual for this receiver.

    Amazon itself doesnt have the unit, but one of its third party sellers
does.  Radio Shack shipping is free only to the store then you have to go
pick it up.  Radio Shack in a town south of me has them but I have no way to
get down there.  And they probably would not offer the web price of $99.  So
I will get the thing delivered to my door.

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right
time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
http://webpages.charter.net/dog_guide/