From:
howard kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2015 01:27:23 -0600
Hmmm, another reason not to like outlook 2013.
Up here, there is a 6 hour swing in the amount of daylight from June to
December.
That changes things from a 3 hour swing.
Opinions are cheap, we all have ours.
I wonder why all replies wouldn't go through the list.
That is if they came from the list.
I just met a bunch of real friendly guys on 3.916.  They have a series of
nets and invited me back any time.
They start at 19-00 CST, and I think go to 19-00 EDT, but I am not sure.
Their has to be a way to get more audio out of the ts-590.
Kenwood is notoriously conservative with its ALC.  I got maybe 30 more watts
RMS out of the elecraft when I had it.
I think an amp would cause more problems than it would solve here.