From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 16:04:36 -0500
ya,  if I recall, I just used edit boxes that didn't have numbers and I
found with mine, that some of them were already there,  to be safe I'd make
a note of what you change before you change it but ya, you put them once, in
each edit box, in other words,  don't put everything in 1 box,  just like 1
5198 in 1 box and so-on,  I just used edit boxes with mien that weren't in
use. that seems to have worked perfect, I had a problem where I could
activate it on 1 computer but then if I used my laptop it wouldn't work,  or
I could set up my laptop to work but not my desktop, doing it this way I can
use either or, with no problem at all, and I've actually since changed
desktop computers and laptops and it still works.