From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2011 18:51:13 -0700
It is now 6:45 PM local Denver mountain time and I just checked W1AW channels again.  I am copying them better on 160 meters, Q5 but lots of QSB, and they are faint on 40 meters but stronger, of course, as is to be expected now that it is fully sundown, on 80 meters.  I've never heard W1AW on 160 Q5 at this early hour.  Either 40 meters could possibly be super long in propagation right now, which could actually be but I'm guessing not, but 80 and 160 are just about right.  Still weird conditions.

Phil.
K0NX