From:
Maurice Mines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 2015 10:14:42 -0600
Good morning, I have not had any big issues when using Windows 10. However you will note that I am writing this email on a Mac, I do run Windows in a boot camp configuration. What this means is that Windows I keep eyes nearly half of my hard drive space. I’m so I’m able to •boot into whichever operating system I need at any given time. And so far there been no major problems.

Some things to take into consideration, when you upgrade, what kinds of access technology do you have that need specialized drivers and/or specialized configuration. For the most part anything that works in Windows 8.1, showed with very few exceptions work in Windows 10.

My personal experience, has gone a little bit like this. I upgraded to Windows 10, and then had some hard drive issues, and found myself having to completely reinstall Windows 10, this of course is after reinstalling Mac OS X 10.10.5, Yosemite. And then as I noted in installing Windows 10 into its boot camp section of the hard drive. The only annoyance, but I’ve had to date. Is the fact that JAWS for Windows, apparently only officially supports the displays that are made by freedom scientific. I do not have a freedom scientific made braille display a.k.a. a focus braille display. I have a braille sense braille display. Made by hems Incorporated of Seoul South Korea. Please understand I’m not mentioning these product names to advertise and/or endorse any particular manufacturer, understanding this for informational purposes only. That’s in Italy for me, it appears that the  Hims  provided will display drivers, appear to be working, and in fact this morning I’m going to  go into Windows to continue the testing to see if it works each time, , into the boot camp configuration which allowed me to use Windows applications natively.

The other thing I use as a program called VMware, which allows me to run Windows in a virtual machine while I made on the Mac side of the computer.

I hope this explanation helps, please forgive me for becoming a very technical but I couldn’t think of any other good way to explain hi Mabel to use Windows 10 on a Macintosh computer.

Sincerely Maurice mines. Message phone, 505-369-3283.
Amateur radio call sign,
in I kd0 note the text of my comments have been dictated the computer by using Dragon 4.0 for the Mac, thought errors in the text of my comments it is likely the result of either the software or the dictation process.
If you don’t understand something that I’ve written, and my comments. Please ask me what I meant?
I will do my very best to clear up any misunderstandings.
Thank you very much for reading this.
Please note that if you wish to contact me off list, please write me at my primary email address,
in Italy kd0iko@icl73 and have a great weekend.