From:
Chip Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2012 18:43:41 -0600
Thanks Albert. I used the Handiham online Extra Course and the Extra
study guide from AD7fo. I started reading the ARRL Extra Class License
Manual but I found it went into a lot of detail and made it more
difficult to learn the material. I'll probably read it now that I've
passed the test. I also took lots of practice exams on the AA9PW website.