From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 14:41:59 -0400
    Lou:

Are the commands that different with a laptop, as compared to a normal PC?

Can you summarize some of the main differences for me?

If so, then your suggestion here might be worth thinking about.

If you'd like to not clutter up the list, feel free to e-mail me privately
at

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ