From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 21:50:31 -0500
    John:

Unfortunately, I don't have the rigblaster interface, but have thought about
it several times.

Will have to check into it.

I also may have a copy of Morse Academy around here, but thought there were
some newer programs on line that might work better with Windows.

The Morse Academy program I think I have is dos based.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ