From:
"David R. Basden" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2009 14:23:09 -0800
If you are connected to the router using an ethernet cable, you can
just open http://192.168.0.1 (Or is it 1.1) and get into the menu
structure to make any settings you need to make.  The 1.1 ending is
for the modem and the 0.1 ending is for the router or vice versa--I
can never remember which.  You may not need to make any changes
depending on how your modem connects.