From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2013 12:45:26 -0400
The 2013  Pennsylvania QSO party is this weekend, so here is my yearly
shameless plea for contacts.   Every year I work several folks from this
list and hope to  do so again this year.

If you are outside of PA, all we need is a consecutive serial number
starting with 001 and your ARRL/RAC section (or DX).   If inside PA,
it's S/N and PA county.

Times are 1600 UTC Saturday to 0500 UTC Sunday, and again 1300 UTC to
2200 UTC Sunday.

I'll be mostly on 40, 80, and 20 meters, with some 160 late Saturday
night, and 10 and 15 if  the bands cooperate.  Mostly SSB and maybe 25
percent CW.

The PAQSO bills itself as the "Friendly QSO Party" and you won't find a
nicer group of ops.  Even I'm on my best behavior, so if you hear me be
sure to say hello.

73, Steve KW3A,  Delaware county PA