From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 19:20:26 -0500
Hi Steve.

I have forgotten how much I paid for it but I think it was somewhere in the
$300 range.  GAP does have a web site, and if I dig for a while, I can
probably find the URL, though I haven't been back to the site since I
bought the GAP Titan.

It is the nicest vertical antenna I've ever used, especially since there
aren't any radials to bury.  The only rough part of the installation was
pouring the concrete for the tilt over base that I bought, but it was well
worth it.  That mount held its own through 3 major windstorms of 65 mph or
better, and an ice storm that put an inch of ice on everything, and brought
most of my trees down.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK