From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:34:49 -0400
    Brian:

I'm almost 100% certain I replied to your original quiry last week, but
somehow it must have gotten lost in cyber space.

Here's the info again:

Net meets on or near 14.258 MHZ upper sideband at 2000Z.  This is 1 p.m.
Pacific time, 2 p.m. Mountain, 3 p.m. Central, and 4 p.m. Eastern.

My understanding is that the net will not meet next Sunday: October 31,
though, due to the International DX SSB contest.

This means that the net will resume on November 7th at 2000Z.

When we switch to standard time, I believe the net time will shift to 2100Z,
which should still translate into  the same times on Sunday afternoon for
most of us in the United States.

Hope this helps, and sorry again if the original info didn't get to you.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ