From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 2015 21:57:36 -0400
For years, I've been stuck at Jaws 11, not wanting to pay what FS wanted to
upgrade to Jaws 16. On the plus side, it motivated me to become familiar
with NVDA, which turned out to be a fairly pleasant experience. It's really
an excellent screen reader, especially given that its free. But I still use
Jaws for most tasks so I finally bit the bullet and am about to upgrade to
Jaws 16.

i'm just wondering what you all find to be the most useful inovations and
features in the last several versions. Thanks.Lou  WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: