From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2012 21:24:23 -0400
Hi Tom;

This is the only list I'm aware of where we don't need a control op.

They just assigned a control op or, a moderator thaton another list  I
am on and, some people are almost affraid to post anything.

But, our list is wonderful.

If their is anything we don't like, we delete it.

And we are always ready to back each other up.

73 de Anthony w2ajv

Sent from my Verizon iPhone!