From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2012 22:20:06 -0400
  I got out the old MFJ paddle, reversed the leads, and had my first CW qso
with the TS570.

Worked KD9CK (Mike) in St. Charles, IL.  He gave me a solid 599, and said
the rig sounds great.

Worked him with 100 watts on my trusty Alpha Delta DXCC antenna.

So, it looks like I have a winner here from the local estate sale.

Next, I want to try it out on SSB.

73 from Tom Behler: Kb8TYJ