From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2014 19:39:16 -0500
Matt:

Once again, I want to apologize for not recognizing you effectively on
Saturday during my W1AW/8 operation.

I guess it was just a heat-of-the-moment kind of thing when I heard your
call, and the brain just didn't click into gear as it should have.

I look forward to re-establishing contact with you real soon!

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ