From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2007 10:17:30 -0700
i think cw get is similar to digipan in that you have to get the cw tuned in
so the program can decode it.
So, set the filter width to about 1000 in the set menu and then pay
attention to the info at the bottom of the screen that tells you the
frequency of the tone and all that stuff...keep below 1K and it should work
for you.
You have to set the input volume right too or it will not decode the cw.
Press the button at the top that says auto th something  and it'll give you
the filter width, the current received tone frequency, and the words per
minute speed.
I got it working this morning listening to n6ro contesting i think.
73
Colin, V A6BKX