From:
Brian Sackrider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2013 15:42:45 -0400
Hi this isBrian Sackrider n8mnx and you need to rembember that lots of
people live in places with very restrictive antenna restrictions I live in
an apartment am I very limited on what antennas that will fit on my balcony
and I use the cq100 program on my computer this is a vertual hf radio no
it's real hf radio but it's all that some of us have you are required to
send prove of your licence to by a membership on cq100.  there is a 90 day
free trial and then it cost 39 dollars per year.  there people on it that
are in nursing homes and in hhospitals and they can still can communicate
and on the issue of echo link and irlp they are 2 other modes that people
with antenna restrictions can still operate so it's always that people are
to lazy to putup antenas please think and get your facts before you judge
put yourself in our place I got my licence to communicate