From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2013 14:39:59 -0400
Hi Barb,

Menu 79 is PF key 1 which is to the left of the power button.  If it is set
to 201, it will read the frequency on both receive and transmit.  If it is
set to 200, it will read the s meter on receive and power output on
transmit.

PF key 2 is above buttons 2 and 3.  I have mine set to 202 which will read
either A L C or swr on transmit.  202 doesn't read anything on receive.  The
button to the left of pf2 changes between swr and A L C when your on
transmit.

If you have a mike with PF keys on them, menu 81 through 84 can set those
fumctions.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]