From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2011 21:19:28 -0500
Tom,

Yes, and I think the brand is NexTech or something like that.   A few
years ago a number of us got them from some place in western Canada,
since they didn't seem to be available  in the States.   More recently,
Marlin P. Jones in Florida had them, but as John just fount out, not in
stock now.

Not lab grade, but for forty bucks not bad and  probably just as good as
what Joe average ham is using.

73, Steve KW3A