From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 08:01:41 -0500
I know some areas it's so uncommonly used that a lot of them are breaking
down and not being fixed or what ever but I don't know about your area. It's
too bad, that's a good band but we're finding out fast 900 MHz is not all
that different. Mobile flutter is a little faster, maybe a mile or 2 less
coverage, but beyond that it's really the same.