From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2009 21:30:03 -0500
what's funny there is, I monitor one local frequency sometimes but tell
people I never do, for reasons I wont' get in to on the list. Sometimes, not
much, but sometimes, people forget and call me on that frequency and I'll
have the mic in my hand or my foot on the foot switch before I remember "I'm
not listening here". lol