From:
howard kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2015 10:03:18 -0600
Well, I think the freezing problem is solved.

The problem is with vipre anti-virus 2015.

They are aware of the problem and are working on it.

If you are using version 2014 or earlier, no problem.

They know they got a high accessability rating from us screen reader users,
so they are taking it seriously.

Tech support was very helpful, uninstalling 2015, installing 2014, and
making the recommended setting adjustments.

They also sent me the setup file so I can do this on my other 4 machines.

They offered to make the adjustments through team viewer, if all of the
check boxes don't talk.

I feel like I just finnished giving birth.

Howard Kaufman MSW LCSW