From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2012 15:41:37 -0800
Hi Steve, well, I really wanted to do just that, take it there,
but too much else is going on so as you will see from another
email, I just mail ordered another chip from them.  Should get
here next Wednesday.  Besides, HRO wouldn't have been able to
diagnose the problem, I would have just opened up the rig there
and popped in another chip and it would have either worked or
not.  Can do the same thing here.  I have a friend who lives a
few miles away who has a 71a but I don't want to ask him to try
out my old speech chip in his rig though I am tempted to do so.
Jim WA6EKS.