From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 2015 23:11:25 -0700
I've heard a lot of pretty strong signals tonight, Saturday, on 160.  One
thing I've noticed about the 160 CW contests, is that the stations are
running slower speeds than the majority of DX CW contests as well as the
Sweep Stakes contests.  Probably due to the QSB normally very noticeable on
the top band.  It does an old CW operator's heart good to hear all the CW
activity on 160 meters.

Phil.
K0NX