From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2014 17:23:59 -0500
I recently had complaints of interference and it ended up to be when I
wasn't on the air, mostly when I was in bed. I also found it was on the
opposite side of the street form me, no one real close to me, and I figured
out it had to be a CBer. I have yet to find one in the area but I have
actually heard splatter from him a couple times though he's not there long
enough for me to figure out where he talks or anything and so far attempts
to find an antenna have failed. Some friends have found some but the wrong
direction. I figure it's almost got to be across the street from the back of
the houses across from me, there's a lot of people there with a lot of land
so it would be easy to hide an Imax2000 or A99 or the like in the trees. I
don't think I'm putting up anymore antennas here though until that's a
distant memory, I don't need to hear about it when I put up an antenna to
talk to some locals on 10 meters. Another week should do it.