From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 2009 10:04:26 -0400
I guess this thread has run it's course, but for what it's worth, here is a
guy who sells a 5 band hex beam for $669.  Still not cheap, but the fact
that  you can get by with a modest supporting structure and rotor would tend
to lower the total cost of installation, unless you already have a tower and
rotor up.

73, Steve KW3A