From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 2015 18:05:31 -0400
The MFJ297 mike will work on any rig but the four buttons will only work
on Kenwood rigs that have programable buttons pf1-pf4 via its settings
menu.  The four vuttons do not work with other rigs as the four buttons
on the 297 mike are set to appear to Kenwood rigs as PF1-PF4.  What
these keys do is determined by the Kenwood rig the mike is attached to.
That Kenwood rig must know about the four programable buttons PF1-PF4 or
the buttons will not work.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]