From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 2015 13:00:32 -0500
I couldn't agree with you more, Ron!

This is the message I keep stressing to our local club and our local
ARES/RACES group.

Many clubs and ARES/RACES groups are struggling.

We need to give people reasons for joining and remaining active, and yes, we
also need to step up and be true Elmers as well.

We all know it can be done.  I'm sure many of us are where we are in ham
radio today because of the Elmering and encouragement we received as we
learned the ropes of the hobby.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ