From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2013 17:38:14 -0400
I usually deal with HRO and I (and others) have had them install speech
boards n/c.  Over the years I've also dealt with Giga parts, R andL, and
universal Radio, and of course there are others out there.

You need to do some homework and see who is offering what at the time
you purchase.   Besides price, you need to factor in shipping charges
(if any), and  if there is any cost to install the speech board.    Of
course, you can always try installing it yourself, or have a sighted
person do it.

The only speech option is the VGS-1.   You can select in menus what you
want each of the 2 front panel pf keys to speak.

73, Steve KW3A