From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2007 14:00:13 -0400
How close does your cabling pass to your monitor.  I'm thinking some type
of magnetic induction is occurring, probably either from a CRT or one of
the power supplies associated with your  computer system.  The small DC
power supplies such as the ones used on speakers, DSL modems, cable modems,
printers, etc. are suspect.

73, de Lou K2LKK