Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 21:30:51 -0500
Well, what did you do to that ppor CD to ruin it?  If you just touched it, you
can clean it with a lint-free cloth using some CD cleaner or a bit of water.
Just touching the CD shouldn't damage it.

The way you can usually identify the playable side of the CD is there is a
ring about a quarter-inch toward the outside of the CD from the center hole.