Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2014 17:06:29 -0500
Ok, Don,

No, unlike the G5RV's, the DXCC does not require any matching stubs.  It
feeds directly with 50-ohm coaxial cable, right to the center insulator.
Don W8AD supplies a gas-discharge tube across his insulators that you can
disconnect if you want, it is supposed to help guard against any static
discharges.

That TrueTalk does get good reviews.  But, you will probably need a tuner
with it, as you would on the DXCC if you stray away much from the resonant
frequency on 75 meters, since it is a pretty high-Q antenna.

Steve, K8SP