From:
Gary Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2011 13:28:05 -0600
I seem to be having some problems with the receiver on the TS2000.  I
basically can't hear anything.  I thought maybe I had pressed some type of
filter or another button that caused the problem.  I did a full factory
reset but it didn't fix the problem.  I know it's not the antenna because I
have another radio hooked up and it works fine.
So any suggestions on where the best Kenwood Service Center is or anyone
else that could repair the radio?

73, Gary, N5GD