Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2013 21:12:16 -0700
if anyone sees my last message please let me know who is going to tandum whille he is here. if who ever doesn't mind helping me please sirs and femaels. we'll wait, and hope.

thanks to any one who doesn't helping us please. we'll keep the computer, on all night. if we need to. thanks for helping us sirs or mams.

we'll check when we wake up at 6

good night gentelmen and females. thanks for the help. everybody. if it is possible. all of you people are grate on this list.

good night, for now. from walter wb6jtj