From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2012 11:41:39 -0500
they should service those, the PIP1000 we have one and it works fine.
the one to stay the "bleep" away from is the Kelvin talking
thermostat, because they lock up your air conditioner, among other
problems. it is a great unit except it cannot be depended on to
operate your compressor correctly and it has other programming issues.
I know, I was the one who did the instructions and original
documentation for the unit, buying mine in 2006 when it was brand new
and the rage. The NFB supported them originally, but retreated in a
big hurry when problems which were not correctly diagnosed in the
beginning and patched incorrectly during the life of the unit didn't
actually solve the issues.
They will work fine for your heat, but don't rely on the Kelvin to
correctly and consistently run your air conditioner.

Curtis Delzer.
HS.

K 6 V F O
Fessenden, ND