From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:11:12 -0500
Hi Gary:
I am using the Linksys WRT-54 and Windows 98-SE.
I'm also using Wineyes 4.5 SP1.
I have never used voice through my router, so I know nothing about that.
sorry.
Whether or not one can up load files and settings to a Linksys, I don't
know.
I guess I just don't know much,  HI.

73s Gary.
I hope I responded to all your questions.