From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2010 22:41:41 -0400
Hi, Tom:

I had that same problem with a 12 A Astron.  Friend tightened the
laminations on the transformer.  Don't know how he did it as he took it home
with him.

Since I wrote you last, have had 33 radiation treatments and 8 of 40
Hyperveric Chamber treatments.  The latter is done in a plexiglas tube like
CAT Scan.  Oxygen concentration is 100 percent and pressure is 2.5 times
earth atmosphere at sea level.  The only sinsation is popping and pressure
in ears when compressing and decompressing.  Have 80% or better chances for
full recovery.

73
Bob
KC3FI